Mid-West CAD believes in supporting the products we sell. Our Autodesk Certified Instructors and Technical Team work with a variety of clients every day to research known issues and solve problems to help them back on the road to productivity. We use the latest desktop connection software to quickly and accurately help diagnose and resolve issues with your Autodesk software, and we’re quick to get back to you. Our live Helpdesk Technicians are available online Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm in the central time zone, and by appointment after hours or on weekends.
- Live Help Available Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm CST
- 4 Hour Guaranteed Response Time
- Remote Desktop Troubleshooting
- Support Case Tracking & Reporting
- Installation & Deployment Support
- Additional Training and Services Discounts
- All Standard Benefits, Plus
- Priority Response
- 3 Hours of Virtual Services
- Access to Ultra Bundle Services
- Discounts on Training and Services
What Does HelpDesk Cover?
When you have a problem with your software, we’ve got you covered. Mid-West CAD employs decades of experience troubleshooting Autodesk installation, licensing, and product errors on Windows systems and networks.
Our Helpdesk Technicians can assist you in a wide variety of ways. Most commonly, Helpdesk is designed for:
- Product Installation and Licensing Issues
- Autodesk Account Issues (Logging In, Creating Users, Giving Access, Access Issues)
- Network License Guidance, Troubleshooting, and Support
- Revit Server | BIM 360 Design Setup Assistance and Support
- Autodesk Vault Setup Assistance and Support
- Product Crashes, Fatal Errors, Unresponsive or Will Not Start
- Product Compatibility Issues
What does Virtual Services Cover?
When your software is running smoothly, use Virtual Services to learn and gain efficiency with one-on-one remote assistance and training from an Autodesk Certified Technician/Instructor. Get prompt instruction on specific “How-To” questions that are in need of immediate attention.
Ultra CAD Manager Bundle
Let’s face it, the majority of IT people aren’t good CAD Managers and most designers and engineers don’t really have time to be CAD Managers. When a CAD Manager Bundle is added to Ultra Helpdesk, customers can expect Mid-West CAD to administer their Autodesk Account, control workstation and server installation and configuration of Autodesk products, Autodesk BIM360 Cloud setup and management, and more.
Ultra Unlimited Virtual Services Bundle
Ultra HelpDesk subscriptions with the Virtual Services Bundle will have unlimited Virtual Services hours throughout the Ultra HelpDesk Support and is the best way for Mid-West CAD to give you customized training and assistance when you need help using your software.